Welcome to NYC Impact Practice Program
NYC Impact is committed to promote the sport of volleyball and provided continuing training for those who unable to commit a travel team or those who are not selected to a travel team. We understand the value of the sport to the players, therefore we established a program player program.
The Practice player program has no commitment needed. This program meets once a week for 2 and haft hour on every Sunday from 1:30pm to 4pm.
- Season runs from Sunday Nov 30th 2014 to April 19th 2015
- Practice location: Norman Thomas HS. E33rd and Park Ave. in Manhattan
- One practice, every Sunday 1:30pm to 4pm
- Age group: 15s, 16s and 17s
- There will be scrimmages or possible non-sanction tournament.
- Program fee: $750 (It can be 3 $250 payments, if can't pay all at once.)
- Player will receive a Jacket, Team bad and a Practice T-shirt.
Please Contact Ethan Yu at or call (917) 830-3979 if you are interested in participating this program or any questions.