NYC Impact Boys Volleyball Camp
NYC Impact is all about giving back to the local junior volleyball community and providing competitive volleyball training to all eligible athletes. There are over 150 athletes signed up for our summer boys volleyball camp and we are utilizing all our resources to provide every opportunity we can.
With our original plan, we were only offering 50-60 spots. Due to extremely high interest, NOW, we will be offering 90-100 spots.
Please review the information below thoroughly before attending our tryout on Friday, May 20 at Norman Thomas High school.
1. You have 24 hours to accept our offer
2. Once you accept our offer, you must submit a $50 deposit to secure your spot
3. You must obtain an AAU membership after accepting our offer
Groups and Practice location
Group 1, 2, and 3: Friday, 7pm to 9pm at Norman Thomas HS. 111 E33rd Street New York
Group 4: Monday 7pm to 9pm at Seward Park HS, 350 Grand St. New York, NY 10002
Group 5: Friday 630pm to 830pm at PS20, 166 Essex St New York, NY 10002
Parents Meeting Over Zoom: Wednesday, June 8th, 9 pm to 9:45 pm.
Do I get my deposit back?
- If you have no more than 2 absences.
- If you drop out of the camp
- If you have more than 2 absences
- If you violate any of our club policy. You can review our club policy HERE