B/BB CO-ED Tournament 6/23
Location: Norman Thomas High School, 9th floor MAP IT
Data: Sunday June 23rd
Start time: 1:30pm
Tournament fee per team: $130
Roster: 8 Players
1. There are must be two girls on the court all time.
2. All pool play will be TWO sets of 21 point games.
3. Warm-ups will be 3 minutes, starting right after the previous match ended.
4. One 30 second timeout per team during a set is allowed.
5. Tie breaking procedure (note, no 3rd set will be played for any ties)
- If 2 team are tied the deciding winner (in order):
- - Point differential from head to head match
- - Coin toss
Top two teams advance to playoff from each pool
- Semi Final - One 25 point game Caps at 27
- Best 2 out of 3 (Start at 4, Cap at 27, Deciding 3rd set is to 15 points Cap at 17)
- All athletes are required to wear appropriate sport gears.
- All athletes MUST fill out an Impact Volleyball Event Waiver and submit it during the check-in. NO WAIVER NO PLAY.
- All athletes and participants MUST respect to the officiating crew’s decisions and have sportsmanship toward to their
opponents and all others.
- USAV (United States of America Volleyball) rule is used for References
- Payment can be pay online by PayPal
1. Registration is open now
2. Please bring the Impact Volleyball Waiver to the tourney and submit it when you check in.
3. You may change your roster anytime until you check-in for your team on the tournament day.
4. There is no refund.